Quantcast
Galaxy Note 7 Explosions: Samsung Set to reveal investigation results this month | Mobile phone latest news Google+ Follow Smartfonefreaks on Twitter





The explosion of the Galaxy Note 7 was one of the biggest news stories of 2016 as Samsung took a major hit in the market after the snafu.
The Korean company have now said that they are ready to release the findings of their investigation into what caused some of its Galaxy Note 7 smartphones to catch fire.
According to the JoongAng Ilbo, the Samsung CEO made this announcement on Monday.
Samsung had earlier said that it was examining all aspects of the phone, suggesting there may be a combination of factors that contributed to the monumental failure that was the Galaxy Note 7.
The loss was huge as Samsung lost over a $1bn over the course of three quarters and it has been suggested that finding the root cause is imperative not only so as to prevent it from happening again, but also to bring closure in general.
Samsung still has a lot to do if it wants to completely clean up the mess caused by the Note 7 as it is believed that there are still a huge number of illegal Note 7s still in use all over the world.

Post a Comment

Tell us what's on your mind here.

Powered by Blogger.